The M8 is the latest and smallest lighting fixture in ARRI’s highly successful M-Series of HMI lampheads. Like the rest of the M-Series, the M8 is equipped with MAX Technology, a unique, patented reflector design that unifies the advantages of a Fresnel and a PAR fixture.
The combination of an open face design and the unrivalled efficiency of the MAX Technology reflector makes the M8 exceptionally bright; in fact, the light output produced by its 800 W lamp comes close to the output from a 1,200 W Fresnel or PAR (with lens). The unit can be focused between 15° and 60° just by turning the focus knob, producing a remarkably even light field and a crisp, clear shadow. By eliminating the need for bulky, easily breakable spread lenses, the M8 will speed up workflows on set.
- Lensless MAX Technology: Easy to use
- Light output comparable to 1,200 W fixture
- Smallest lamphead with MAX Technology reflector
- Highly mobile for a wide range of uses
- Focusable between 15° and 60°
- Cross-Cooling allows safe operation even at 90° tilt
- Uses existing 230 & 245 mm accessories from ARRI True Blue D12 and from Chimera
Weight: 8 Kg
Dimensions: 344x591x311 mm
For further information or to arrange a demonstration of this, or any item of equipment from our extensive product range, then please do not hesitate to contact our rental team on 020 7620 8500 or by email.