- On-Site Equipment
- Drive-In Access
- Large Hair & Make-up room
- Toilet & Shower
- Free Parking
Based adjacent to our premises at Waterloo, the Direct Studio has 2000 sq ft of clear uninterrupted space with a 21’ wide x 12’ deep x 17' high infinity cove. With our lighting and camera store based right next door, you can decide on the day what equipment you might need, get expert advice from one of our dedicated studio assistants or road test the latest kit in a studio environment.
Our aim is to supply our studio clients with all the facilities required to enable their day to run smoothly, with no hidden surprises at the end of the day.
The following features are all included in the daily price:
- Your own dedicated experienced studio assistant
- Drive-in, ground floor roller shutter access
- Two free dedicated off-street parking bays (more can be arranged if required)
- A large hair and makeup room including a back-wash sink, shower, clothes rail and iron
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, toaster and large fridge.
- Free tea and coffee for all crew throughout the day
- Air conditioning
We have a range of local catering options to suit all tastes. Menus are readily available and can be pre-booked or ordered on the day. Just let us know your requirement when booking.
Centrally located and within an easy walking distance from Waterloo or Lambeth North tube stations, our studio is also available for events, product launches, gallery showcase evenings or seminars.