APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V Kit
Ex VAT and Damage Waiver
The APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V UPS protects critical data by providing reliable grid power. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators with the convenience of secure system shutdown, as well as advanced UPS administration
Alphanumeric LCD display with status indicators: Its intuitive interface provides precise and detailed information and allows local configuration.
High-efficiency “energy-efficient” mode: This mode provides optimum efficiency and thus reduces energy expenditure and cooling costs.
Grid-level power treatment: Automatic voltage regulation (AVR), interference suppressor and surge protection.
Communication ports: Serial, USB and Smart-slot ports for communication cards
Controlled outlet group: Restart interrupted peripherals, avoid non-critical loads to optimize runtime, allow sequential start / shutdown.
Battery disconnection: Easy disconnection of the battery for transport.
Autonomy: 7 minutes at full load, 24 minutes at half load (980 Watts)
Technical characteristics :
• Surge protection and interference suppression
• Output frequency 57-63 Hz
• Output connections with sockets organized in two groups, one of which is controllable
• Nominal input voltage: 230 Volts
• Battery with maintenance-free lead-acid accumulator with suspended electrolyte, waterproof
220 x 400 x 490
- 1x APC 4 Gang Cable
- 1x APC Ethernet Cable
- 1x APC Ethernet to USB Cable
- 2x APC Kettle Ext Cable
- 1x 13Amp Kettle Lead