Sony Lens FE 28-135mm f4 G PZ OSS
Ex VAT and Damage Waiver
A wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for use on Sony’s full-frame and mirrorless cameras. The lens features focus, zoom and three separate control (iris) rings. The Sony FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS focal length gives an angle of view of 75-18 degrees on a 35mm full-frame sensor. The angle of a view is restricted to 54-12 degrees and an APS-C sensor changes the perceived focal length to 42-202mm. Designed for moviemaking the power zoom is driven by the SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) for quiet and smooth movement and allows for control over the speed of the zoom.
- Focusses quickly and accurately
- Three separate control rings for demanding large format production
- Smooth Motion Optics: change in angle of view ("breathing") while focusing
- Optical design supports to-quality 4K production with minimum angle of view variation
- Designed for film makers and serious still shooters