We are looking for a dynamic Account Handler / Equipment Booker with a focus on customer service and driving sales to join our London rental desk.
A passion for our industry is key, with excellent multitasking and organisational skills.
Knowledge of camera or lighting equipment is preferred and a good understanding of customer workflow is essential.
- To advise and process client rental and sales orders by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and utilization of rental equipment.
Key responsibilities and duties include
- To work on the Rental Desk.
- To deal with telephone and e-mail enquiries professionally, process and maintain all jobs accurately using InspHire ensuring correct paperwork flow is followed.
- To understand all equipment to an extent that you can intelligently discuss features and benefits and suggest appropriate alternatives where required.
- To cross hire equipment from outside suppliers as and when required, and ensuring return deadlines are met.
- To effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all times.
- To actively and willingly seek to gain knowledge concerning the correct operation and capabilities of equipment and InspHire within your area by attending training sessions.
- To be available for work on the times indicated on the rota for the division.
- To ensure that you work in conjunction with other members in the department to maximise efficiency, maintain and develop the best interests of the department.
To apply, please email your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org