- 2 locations
- 10 studios (from 140 to 360m²)
- Equipment Rental
Rouchon Paris is the first 100% independant all-inclusive production company in Paris. The company was founded in 1959 by Jacques Rouchon, a press photographer for Rapho agency known as one of the great humanist photographers, then fashion and advertising photographer from 1950's. Spread over two locations, the studio provides you with a complete range of services and solutions according to your needs:
- STUDIOS (10 sets, 3 500 m2, in Paris and La Plaine Saint-Denis)
- EQUIPMENT (lights, cameras, computers)
- CAPTURE (digital and camera operators, DIT, camera assistant)
- PRODUCTION (art purchase, scouting, casting, filming and shooting)
- POST-PRODUCTION (editing, calibration, retouching and special effects, sound)
- EVENTS (atypical location, technical services, in-house caterer)
- RESTAURANT (sit-down meal, buffet, cocktail, culinary animation)
The Rouchon Studio welcomes you with over than 3000m², with its 7 sets from 140m² to 360m². It also has its own in-house caterer with a big dining area and a rooftop space. Easy to access by foot from the Front Populaire metro, it is located in a secure park in the heart of the Plaine Saint-Denis audiovisual centre.
The Astre Studio is a fashion photography institution in Paris. Located in the 7th arrondissement, halfway between the Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides, it has 3 stages over 500m², including a large 250m² cyclo.