Rental Desk Manager
A great opportunity to develop your career in this senior position
- Manage the day to day operations of the rental team
- Provide excellent customer service
- Staff motivation
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills in order to meet the demands of the business
- Thorough knowledge of equipment and the substitution of equipment gained through industry experience.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
Senior Account Handler
- Review and evaluate equipment lists with crews and revise accordingly based on the distinct needs of the client project. Consult with crew on specifics of projects to ensure equipment list is a complete and detailed as it can be before client prep.
- Cross-sell/upsell the client on products, product lines and services (camera, grips, lighting, consumables, insurance) offered by Group companies, all the while being aware of client sensitivities.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To deal with telephone and e-mail enquiries professionally
- To cross hire equipment from outside suppliers as and when required, negotiating the best price, and ensuring return deadlines are met.
- To be flexible with working hours and willing to adapt to meet business needs.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Polite, friendly and reliable.
- An interest and understanding of photographic principles, photography or image-making.