The key responsibilities of this role are the timely and safe delivery and collection of equipment and goods, assisting clients with the setting up of equipment as necessary and to ensure the company ethos and customer satisfaction are always maintained.
Key responsibilities and duties include
- To deliver goods by the best route to optimise delivery times and maintain accurate and clear communication with Transport Control at all times.
- To protect the company’s assets, accept liability and responsibility for the equipment and goods in your charge by double-checking against paperwork ensuring safe and secure carriage, loading and unloading.
- To understand and follow the company systems and procedures.
- To agree and validate your driver trips weekly with the transport manager.
- To comply with driver standards at all times.
- To protect the company’s assets by performing routine inspection and maintenance of vehicle, to include cleanliness of the interior and exterior of vehicles. Any defects found should be reported immediately to the Transport Manager.
- To minimise the Company exposure to fines and penalties.
- To actively and willingly seek to gain knowledge concerning the correct operation and capabilities of equipment within your area by attending training sessions and reading manuals where applicable.
- To be available for work indicated by the rota for the transport department.
- To ensure that you work in conjunction with other members of staff to maximise efficiency, maintain and develop the best interests of the company.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- "Can do" attitude, team player and positive energy.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Professional driving skills HGV and CPC.
Job Type: Full Time
Senior Account Handler
- Review and evaluate equipment lists with crews and revise accordingly based on the distinct needs of the client project. Consult with crew on specifics of projects to ensure equipment list is a complete and detailed as it can be before client prep.
- Cross-sell/upsell client on products, product lines and services (camera, grips, lighting, consumables, insurance) offered by Group companies, all the while being aware of client sensitivities.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To negotiate deals for equipment rental, ancillary facilities and hire of labour utilising substitution of equipment on list for equipment on shelf without compromising the logistical/creative elements of the shoot.
- To deal with telephone and e-mail enquiries professionally, process and maintain all jobs accurately, ensuring correct paperwork flow is followed and as required take payments by credit card or cash.
- To understand all equipment to an extent that you can intelligently discuss features and benefits and suggest appropriate alternatives where required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the job and communicate any issues with other internal departments (Marketing, Client Contacts, Operations, etc). Be available as a contact for clients (may require odd hours).
- To cross hire equipment from outside suppliers as and when required, negotiating best price, and ensuring return deadlines are met.
- Carry out site visits aiming to improve service to clients and provide feedback comments.
- Attend Marketing/Social functions when required.
- To actively seek out feedback from clients for improvements or enhancements to products or services.
- To be flexible with working hours and willing to adapt to meet business needs.
- Using experience and knowledge, to provide technical and industry based support and advice.
- To ensure that you work in conjunction with other members in the department to maximise efficiency, maintain and develop the best interests of the department.
KPI (key performance indicators):
- Great sense of urgency in responding to problems.
- Ability to work and maintain effectiveness under pressure, within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Quotation turn around time (within 1 hour).
- Inventory utilisation, minimising x-hires.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Calm, patient and non-confrontational.
- Polite, friendly and reliable.
- Demonstrate sound initiative and problem solving skills.
- Quick to learn and accurate attention to detail.
- An interest and understanding of photographic principles, photography or image making.
- 3 years’ professional experience within the photographic or film industry.