At Direct Digital we are not just another rental house, we are respected and well known as the first port of call for producers, photographers, assistants and DOP's.
Building an inclusive culture where everyone can perform to their full potential is at the centre of the Direct Digital value proposition.
We take pride in offering the same flexible, dependable services and quality equipment from all locations whether it's London, Manchester, Paris or Cape Town.
Working for Direct Digital, part of Panavision is an opportunity to be part of an industry-leading global enterprise: a diverse team of professionals supporting world-class creative productions and developing innovative film technologies.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including private medical and life assurance cover, pension contribution, and service-related benefits such as up to 27 days annual leave.
If you would like to join our team and work within the Panavision group then we would love to hear from you.
We're looking for friendly, passionate and motivated people to join our teams in London and Manchester.
Should your dream position not be listed below, please get in contact.
Accounts Administrator - London (Perivale, UB6)
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual to join our Accounts Department to ensure that company debts are collected in a timely and effective manner whilst maintaining excellent relationship with customers and ensuring that account requests from customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently. Producing the invoice run on a weekly basis.
- Complete credit checks on new customers and liaising with the rental team regarding potential problems in order to avoid bad debt issues.
- Set up new accounts on CADE/InspHire and Great Plains and sending the relevant e-mail telling the customer if their application has been successful or not.
- Collect company debt in accordance with payment terms via phone and e-mail.
- Liaise with the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager with regards to debt collection, bad debt and potential legal situations.
- Produce monthly client statements from Great Plains.
- Liaise with Treasury Team on a daily basis and produce and distribute the sales invoices on a weekly basis.
- Review and check invoices to be posted before sending the upload file to the Invoicing and Credit Control Manager.
- Experience in a credit control and finance (AR) environment.
- Some experience in a customer service environment preferable.
- Proficient in using Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly with non-finance people, and the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to demonstrate initiative.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be part of our team, please send your CV and cover letter to careers@direct-digital
Rental Desk Manager - (London)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Rental Team in London. A passion for our industry is key, with excellent multitasking and organisational skills. The Rental Manager will be fully responsible and accountable for the management of the Rental Department, with the ultimate goal to provide support, advice and information to both Direct clients and Direct colleagues alike.
- Ensure good working practices, processes and procedures are being maintained and developed.
- Procure new business and maintain on-going relationship with Direct clients.
- Ensure all aspects of the Direct customer's account is handled in a professional and personal manner.
- Improve the flexibility, adaptability, attendance, timekeeping and performance of the work force.
- Identify and exploit sales and marketing opportunity and markets.
- Assist the Technical Manager in sourcing and dealing with equipment requests, supporting the Capex requirements.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Focus on revenue generation, targets and customer relationship.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills in order to meet the demands of the business.
- A thorough knowledge of equipment and the substitution of equipment gained through industry experience.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV and cover letter to careers@direct-digital
Operations Equipment Controller (London)
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual to join our Operations Team in London.
The key responsibilities of this role are to work in all areas of lighting operations department.
This includes equipment checking, on and off hiring of equipment, loading equipment on and off vehicles.
- To assist the Operations Equipment manager with stock maintenance and inventory processes.
- To pick all jobs accurately using the bar-coding system, and ensure correct paperwork flow is followed and the equipment is in full working order and cosmetically sound.
- To learn all aspects of P.A.T and gain certificate from training provided.
- To protect company's assets by ensuring all equipment is maintained correctly, works safely and all kits are complete and put back in the appropriate place allocated within the warehouse.
- To ensure that you work in conjunction with other other members in the department to maximise efficiency, maintain and develop the best interest of the department.
- Equipment turn around time ensuring company standards are met.
- Error log issues contributed by operations department.
- Percentage of jobs processed accurately using double check procedure.
- Inventory utilisation, minimising x-hires.
If you think you are the right person, please send CV and cover letter to career@direct-digital