At Direct Digital we are not just another rental house, we are respected and well known as the first port of call for producers, photographers, assistants and DOP's.
Building an inclusive culture where everyone can perform to their full potential is at the centre of the Direct Digital value proposition.
We're looking for friendly, passionate and motivated people to join our teams in London and Manchester. Should your dream position not be listed below, please get in contact.
Rental Desk Manager - (London)
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Rental Department in London.
The Rental Desk Manager will be fully responsible and accountable for the management of the Rental Department, with the ultimate goal to provide support, advice and information to both Direct clients and Direct colleagues alike.
- Identify and follow through on new Direct Sales opportunities.
- Assist the Technical Manager in sourcing and dealing with equipment requests, supporting the Capex requirements.
- Using experience and knowledge to provide technical and industry-based support and advice.
- Focus on revenue generation, targets and customer relationships.
- Manage staff within the Rental Department; motivate staff to meet Direct goals, assist them in achieving their own performance goals.
- Ensure the Rental team deliver high standards of customer service.
- Identify opportunities for growth.
- Ensure a good working relationship with operations; warehouse and transport.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills in order to meet the demands of the business.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment and the substitution of equipment gained through industry experience.
- A positive and flexible attitude.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Account Handler / Equipment Booker - (London)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Rental Team in London.
A passion for our industry is key, with excellent multitasking and organisational skills.
Knowledge of camera formats, cine lenses + camera, grip & accessories is essential.
- To negotiate deals for equipment rental, ancillary facilities.
- To understand the client's brief and recommended kit to suit both their needs and budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the job and communicate any issues with other internal departments (Marketing, Client Contacts, Operations, etc.).
- To cross hire equipment from outside suppliers as and when required, negotiate the best price, and ensure return deadlines are met.
- Carry out site visits aiming to improve service to clients and provide feedback comments.
- Attend Marketing/Social functions when required.
- Using experience and knowledge, to provide technical and industry-based support and advice.
- To ensure that you work in conjunction with other members in the department to maximise efficiency, maintain and develop the best interest of the department.
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV and cover letter to careers@direct-digital