Direct Digital COVID-19 response resource hub.
Since stay-at-home orders went into effect, the Direct Digital team has been diligently working to ensure that our businesses remain strong and prepared to serve you when we can all safely return to work.
We have taken several new steps to ensure the safety and security of our facilities and customers. We have revisited our policies and procedures from the ground up to make sure that our facilities and operations are as safe as possible.
The following measures are in place:
- All staff and visitors are required to complete an attestation form before entry. You can view our current attestation here – Panavision UK Attestation
- Our facilities are regularly cleaned throughout the working day.
- COVID – 19 signage is in place to support and enforce these protocols.
- Ventilation is maximised, wherever possible, throughout our sites.
- Hand sanitisation & cleaning stations are installed for employees and visitors throughout our facilities. Masks, sanitiser and anti bacterial wipes are available to employees and visitors.
- Advice on mental health is available from HR.
Check-in, building access, & deliveries
On arrival at our facility, employees, clients and visitors will be asked to complete an attestation form to confirm that they have no COVID-like symptoms.
Reasonable social distancing measures are encouraged and we ask staff and visitors to respect each other’s personal boundaries.
We have reviewed our Sickness Policy and have amended it to include appropriate action should an employee develop symptoms of COVID-19. Staff who exhibit COVID like symptoms are asked not to enter/remain in our sites.
We will monitor local case rates and governmental guidance and will update our policies accordingly.
Please use the information below to understand any changes to our normal practices.